Blood Donation Camp
Eeshwar child welfare foundation organizes three to five blood donation camps every year to save the life of cancer patients. Under this, blood is raised for emergency situations. The initiative taken by our organization has encouraged many new donors and every year we have witnessed an increase in the number of donors. Even the members of our foundation come forward for this noble cause. Not only do we organize our camps but also lend our help in camps held by others.
WHY TO DONATE BLOOD
Blood is the most precious gift that anyone can give to another person — the gift of life. A decision to donate your blood can save a life if your blood is separated into its components — red cells, platelets and plasma — which can be used individually for patients with specific conditions.
Since blood isn’t artificially manufactured, so whenevr there is deficiency of blood, it eventually is our prerogative to donate blood. Thus, in such cases we are collecting blood in the blood bank so that nobody stays deprived.
Who can Donate ?
• Every healthy man and woman whose weight is above 50 kg and age varies between 18-65.
• He /she should be free from any kind of ailment and hemoglobin level should not be less than 12.5.
Disability and Duration for blood donation
• People who are laid up with malaria ,typhoid, jaundice or possessing any kind of tattoo mark on their bodies, vaccine can only donate blood only after 1 year of illness.
• A six month pregnant woman or more cannot donate a blood.
• People who suffer weight loss due to diabetes, cancer, heart disease, hepatitis B, H.I.V, tuberculosis, thyroid are unfit for donating blood.