Anyone Healthy person above 18 years weighing more than 50 kgs (110 lbs) and 12.5hb can donate blood.
“The blood you donate give someone another change of life. One day that may be for some one, a close relative, a friend, a love one or even you” Eeshwar child welfare foundation Organized 7-8 voluntary blood donation comp in every year for raise Cancer Kids.
Every 2 seconds someone needs blood. Your blood helps more than one life at a time. Accident victims, premature babies, patients undergoing major surgeries require whole blood. Fresh frozen plasma is used for patients having massive transfusions, plasma is used for burns and cryoprecipitate is used for haemophilia.
• Blood is the living fluid that all life is based on. Blood is composed of 60% liquid part and 40% solid part. The liquid part called Plasma, made up of 90% water and 10% nutrients, hormones, etc. is easily replenished by food, medicines, etc. But the solid part that contains RBC (red blood cells), WBC (white blood cells) and Platelets take valuable time to be replaced if lost.
• This is where you come in. The time taken by a patient's body to replace it could cost his/her life. Sometimes the body might not be in a condition to replace it at all.
• As you know blood cannot be harvested it can only be donated. This means only you can save a life that needs blood.
• Every year India requires 40 million units of 250cc blood out of which only a meagre 500,000 of blood units are available.
• Saving a life does not require heroic deeds. You could just do it with a small thought and an even smaller effort by saying "yes".
=> Help us in Organize a Voluntary Blood Donation Camp.
=> You can join us by Participate in for ECWF Voluntary Blood Donate Camp.
=> Can Donate Blood in camp Organized by ECWF.
=> Registered your name address for any urgent required of Blood For needy ones.
=> Can Give your voluntary service in Blood donation camp.
Another step taken by our organization is to provide ration to the families of these children who are suffering from cancer so that they do not discontinue the treatment in between because of lack of food. Every Friday, ration is distributed to the parents of these patients. Weekly ration is distributed to all 30 to 35 cancer patients for e.g. – 100 Kg flour, 50 Kg rice, 50 Kg dal, 50 Kg sugar, 10 Litre oil, salt and biscuits etc. The organization aims to continue this support in future too.